Extend 30 Day Visa to China: Sleep 1 Night in Hong Kong

Photo of author
Written By Henry Dalziel

I've been living and working in Hong Kong since 2016 as an SEO Professional.

There is a straightforward method available to you if you wish to extend your 30-day visa for entry into China; all you have to do is spend one night in Hong Kong. The visa run is a common practice among tourists who wish to prolong their time spent in China beyond the duration of their first visa.The process of doing a visa run has been around for many years, and extending your visa in this manner is entirely within the bounds of the law. You only have to take a flight to Hong Kong, remain there for one night, and then take another flight to China the following day. Your visa will be renewed for an additional 30 days after it has been valid for the initial 30 days.If you are thinking about executing a visa run, there are a few important things you need to bear in mind. First things first, check to see if your passport has at least half a year left on its current expiration date. Second, you’ll need to have a hotel reservation in Hong Kong that’s been confirmed in advance. And last but not least, you will need to ensure that you have sufficient funds to pay the expense of your travel as well as your stay in the hotel.There is no need for concern on your part if you intend to perform a visa run because the process is straightforward and uncomplicated. If you make the necessary preparations in advance, extending your stay in China should not present any difficulties for you.
Categories Uncategorized

Leave a Comment